Just published by Sonia Sarkar. Great quote from me in here.
Foreign Policy Book Award
Foreign Policy Section Book Award Announcement
APSA’s Foreign Policy Section is holding its Best Book Award competition. The award recognizes outstanding scholarly monographs related to foreign policy – broadly understood – and the winner will receive a small cash prize. Books using all methodologies and approaches to the subject are welcome.
To nominate a book, please send a hard-copy of the book to the members of the committee at the addresses listed below by 15 March 2023.
Hard copy submissions are strongly encouraged, but final PDF copies (not proofs) will be accepted.
In order to be eligible for the award,
- The book must have been published in calendar years 2021 or 2022.
- The book should be an original treatment of the topic, reporting new research, written collectively or by a single author.
- The book should have been published by a scholarly publisher, such as a university press or an academically-oriented specialty press.
Please note that
- Edited volumes, textbooks, translations, memoirs, think-tanks publications, policy briefs, and trade press books will not be considered.
- We ask for self-nominations by authors (or publishers) only. Please do not send letters of nomination or recommendation from other scholars. If sent, they will not be considered.
- Book authors are not required to have been members of the section at the time of publication, but authors must be a section member in order to receive the award.
The winner will be announced at APSA’s 2023 Annual Meetings.
Books should be sent to the committee members at the following addresses (please note that books will not be returned):
Dr. Anthony C. Lopez
Washington State University, Vancouver
Public Affairs Program
14204 NE Salmon Creek
Vancouver, WA 98686
Dr. Dov Levin
Department of Politics and Public Administration
Room 936, Jockey Club Tower,
The University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
Dr. Christine Sixta Rinehart
Director of Academic Program Assessment (Palmetto College)
Professor of Political Science (USC-Union)
James F. Byrnes Building 306C
Columbia, SC 29208
Dr. William Bendix
Dakota State University
820 N. Washington Ave.
Madison, SD 57042